Nov 3, 2011

You're Next Man!


Okay, so I have been tagged by a-Me.
Thanks for adding another works on my shoulder dear.
huahuahua..just kidding!
Actually, I love doing this. :D
Few days had passed and I only manage to do it now.
I hardly on9 after the trip to Tenom last Saturday.
Lets skip that.
I'll blog about them later.^^

So, firstly lets see the rules.
Just few simple one derr..


TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.

#2 _Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal :

1. I'm allergic to almost nothing.
2. I can eat food with tons of fat without gaining a pound.
3. I'm a maths maniac. it had always been my passion.
4. I love craft a lot, I really love the creative side of me.
5. I'm attached to guitar since I was little.
6. I love travelling a lot. Someday, I'll travel around the globe!
7. I never do sports. I'm not kaki bangku okay, it just did not interest me.
8. I own two tortoise. Chun-chun and Chin-chin.
9. I don't like junk food. I prefer heavy meals instead.
10. I'm not a heavy shopper, but I do love shopping.
11. I love to read too and looking for a new book for my collections. Any suggestion?

#3 (i)_Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post :

1. The story and meaning behind your blog name.
-->Stay Cool. Forever Young. That's what I wanna be!

2. What is your favorite LOVE quote?
-->The thing about LOVE is, you never see it coming.

3. Do you read? What is your favorite book?
--> Yes, I do. A lot. The Harry Potter series was my all-time-favorite!

4. A place you wish to go.
--> Well, There's many places I love to go. But I always dreaming of Australia.

5. Three things you want to say to three different people.
-->to the racist, there's no difference among us all. Just shut your mouth and live your life.
to the politician, do not sow the promise if you are not able to fulfill. Bullshit!
and to me, stop complaining about other! huahuahua

6. What is the best Love story you ever watched?
-->Secret Garden, a korean drama.

7. Seven things that cross your mind now.
-->my darling, food, my unfinished works, a cup of tea, doing laundry, works and works!

8. One thing you wish you can have right now.
-->a robot to do all the works. Seriously. LOL

9. Name something you dislike about the day you're having.
-->time flowing really fast.

10. If the world were to end tomorrow, what will you do with your remaining time on earth?
-->pack my things and fly to Hawaii with my darling. hahha

11. Screenshot/Print Screen your desktop.
-->huaaa..can I skip this one? I didn't remember how to do it. =,="

#3 (ii) _And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer:

1. Name your all-time favorite song(s).
2. What is your biggest FEAR?
3. Do you have an IF in life? Such as "What if I didn't choose him/her.." etc. Write them out.
4. People who inspire you in life. Why?
5. What is LOVE according to you?
6. Your idea for a romantic date.
7. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what could it be?
8. Your current status. Single, taken, in relationship, married. What ever it is, name it.
9. Why do you blog? (in one sentence)
10. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
11. Name 11 things you can't live without. Write them out in order, according to their stage of importance.

#4 _You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post

So I'm tagging these babe(s):


you're so next man..

#5_Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER

Right after this!

**********

p/s: phew, its quit tiring answering and thinking for another questions. LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*jgn bah ko tunjuk2 sy osama* hehe

sy suka ur Qs.. but nanti ar bru sy jwb.. exam bah next week.. :)

ღ Sironaidura ღ ツ said...

aisehhh, ko tag juga sy arr...haha.bah, tq n sy akan try jawab klu ada msa..hehehe.

Mitchamorchell said...

alala..sya kana lagi...ne kali kedua uda xD t sya buat arh moii :D thanks for tagging me

mi$$ oZja said...

its okay..take ur time girls!^^